Fresno’s Olive Ave. | Tower District lined with fires, fraud, murders, more
Posted July 5, 2009on:
Back in 1938, widening Olive Ave. was front-page news. CLICK: Olive Ave., Fresno’s Tower Dist.
How to get around widening it again, in order to secretly replace the city’s water system, without the public’s knowledge – it would entail altering of every structure – one by one. Impossible? Not when done right under everyone’s noses.
How about a few fires to remove various structures; reconstruction on top of the new water system?
Just a few off the top of my head within a 2-mile stretch:
1. SW corner of Palm + Olive (60s?)
2. The original Lucky Boy Hamburger on south side prior to relocating to north side of Olive (60/70s?)
3. The bar (Lyn’s 7 Sons) on the NW corner of Olive and Fruit (70s?)
4. First home south of Olive, on Adoline (70s?)
5. Traffic School, Olive, near Fruit burned/rebuilt (70s)
6. Turpins Furniture, Fulton off Olive (70/80s)
7. Jackie’s Costumes, north side of Olive burned, prior to relocating to south side of Olive (70/80s)
8. Dead end at San Pablo + Olive (70/80s)
9. Perkos Restaurant, on the north side of Olive, just south of Wishon (80s.)
10. Tire shop on NW corner of Blackstone + Olive burned and re-built (80/90s)
11. The thrift store on the NE corner of Palm + Olive (80/90s?)
12. The 2 homes across the street (NE corner Olive + Ferger); both lots are now parking for the furniture store
13. NW corner of Safford + Olive burned down prior to the martial arts occupying the building (90s?)
14. The Landmark – formerly Carnation restaurant, SW corner of Broadway + Olive (90s)
15. 2 blks east of tire shop, on south side of Olive, upholstery shop (90s)
16. A & M Carpet, Olive, north of Fruit Ave. – (80s?)
17. Tiny’s Olive Branch, Olive, next to Roeding Park (80s?)
18. The old Herb Bauer’s building, Olive, between Tiny’s & Roeding Park (80s?)
Murders by gun within 1 mile:
Book store owner
William Polzin / Stonehenge Antiques
Gun shop owner
Still think nothing unusual is taking place? It appears that I am the sole survivor after my family and neighbors were targeted for annihilation in order for the City of Fresno and their fake work crew (run by Wilbert G. Swieso) to take our 3 properties and property next door by fraud in order to carry this out.
With years of poisoning, severing ties, suspected homicides and preparations behind this:
With the street lined with people linked to this operation, to serve as “credible witnesses” that none of this took place, the City of Fresno has the audacity to say that Olive Ave. was NOT widened?!? How do they explain the middle lane that miraculously appeared? They don’t. Instead, parcel maps and aerial views were altered to make it appear that things were always this way. They committed perjury to call me a “liar” about all the above – their own sewer layout verifies exactly what I reported. Including the sewer vent in my back yard going from 2′ to 10′ from the fence/property line!
The risk analyst, who was lying about the cause of repeated sewage back spills told me that all the newly-clamped sewer and water lines were from the previous owner. Hello? My family owned these properties for generations. Look at this mess – who the hell would pay to have their property rebuilt on top of rotten, corroded sewer and water lines as shown here. Who authorized this? Where are the building permits and inspections? It was done portion at a time, the majority during the citywide upgrade in front of these properties, when the heavy equipment remained here for days.
As a matter of interest, clamped lines are sometimes deliberately loosened, covered with cement, as mold consumes the structure. Mold climbs the walls and reaches the roof, making it appear to be a roof problem, which no amount of money can repair. This is how various structures are condemned and removed; no one questions anything. Isn’t it ironic that the City of Fresno would repeatedly remind property owners that they are responsible for the sewer and water lines on their property, as they conspire in something as heinous as this -in some cases, having property insurance agents conspire in more fraud so owner loses everything. Coincidence? Mr. Swieso is a long-time insurance agent / estate planner. Forging, altering legal documents, pitting family members against one another, conspiring with various home health personnel; much more – this man has created some gruesome techniques.
Neighbor to the north of me left dead after repeated exposure of raw sewage discharges as sewer lines were being cut, altered and clamped together; neighbor to the east never seen again after the risk analyst lied to him – property also rebuilt on top of secretly replaced water system without permits or inspections. The Polzin murder, to the west, remains “unsolved” because the City of Fresno will not allow the facts to be exposed. There are others, not mentioned here.
Streets widened; property lines changed; relocation of fire hydrants, storm drains, street lights, utility poles, etc.
BONUS: I heard about this operation for 20 yrs from the ringleader, himself, Wilbert G. Swieso. Of course I did not believe him until he and Public Works were caught in action. Mr. Swieso is a former employee of the City of Fresno, who boasts of 50 yrs behind this nightmare – laughing that the public will never figure it out. OUR WATER IS BEING RE-DIRECTED AKA: “WATER SHORTAGE.” The evidence is beneath the reconstruction, new streets and new sidewalks. Yes, our new sidewalks with all the ADA violations, forcing wheel chair users into the street:
How far has this operation taken place? Look at Mr. Swieso’s business card – a map of CA with the area highlighted. In the meantime, look in your own back yard – those clamped lines are not all from “repairs” or “upgrades.” See how far they go, beneath the structure, and then go to City Hall and see for yourself that there are no permits or inspections for the major reconstruction.